Her Campus Xavier
Her Campus Xavier
Josh Radkowski

Member Monday- Victoria Rodriguez

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Name: Victoria Rodriguez Brauer

Year: Senior

Hometown: San Juan, Puerto Rico

Major/Minor: Psychology/Criminal Justice

What’s your fun fact? “It is virtually impossible for you to bake regular sized cookies” – my friend Isabella 

Role at HC Xavier? Why? I’ve had few roles but this year it was being part of the events team. I joined events because it sounded fun to be involved in planning something that we could all have fun together and bond.

What’s your favorite part of HC Xavier? Hanging out with all my friends and doing fun activities together.

Why did you choose Xavier?  Both of my parents attended Xavier and always told me stories of how great it was and how special it was for them and when I went for the first time I felt the same way. 

What’re your career goals? To become a cross-cultural psychologist and specialize in doing research in the Latinx community in the US and also research the different cultures within Latin America 

Favorite place to go in Cincinnati? Green Papaya in Oakley, was my go-to restaurant every time and I always tried to take my friends there at least once. I even took my mom and some family friends when they visited them. 

Do you have any hobbies? Reading and cooking new recipes that no one in my family wants to try 

What’s your favorite class you’ve taken at Xavier? I was part of the Inside Out program where we took the class in prison with inmates and it taught me a lot not only about our society but myself. 

Top 3 favorite artists? Bad Bunny, Harry Styles, & Bad Suns

Favorite Movie? All the Shrek movies but I can only watch them in Spanish 

Favorite Restaurant?  There is a restaurant back home that is like a hole in the wall called Kalizo that serves typical Puerto Rican food and it never disappoints.

What would you say to someone considering joining the HC team? That they definitely should because I made some great friends and we always had a good time no matter what we were doing.

Allison Kane

Xavier '20

Allison Kane is a senior Marketing major and Spanish minor at Xavier University. When she's not working on the HerCampus Xavier Marketing Team, she spends her time, playing catch with her "unwilling" friends, eating Kit Kats and haning out with her fish.