Makeup Products That Will Change Your Life

There is no better feeling than finding a holy grail makeup product. Having a good set of go-to makeup products is essential! Here are a few of our favorites that we think you should add to your collection. 

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer

All great makeup looks start with a great base, which is your primer! This one lasts all day and makes any foundation look beautiful.

Fit Me Concealer by Maybelline

I own about 3 of these at any given time because I keep them everywhere! This concealer is great for covering blemishes and brightening up under eyes.  

Fit Me Powder by Maybelline

What can we say, the Fit Me line is SO GOOD. Both the loose and pressed powders are great and affordable.

Chocolate Solei Bronzer by Too Faced

This bronzer is EVERYTHING! It’s pigmented, lasts all day, and smells like chocolate. Honestly, what more could you want?

Baked Blush in Luminoso by Milani

Buy it now, thank me later. The color is BEAUTIFUL, it can double as a highlight, and its only $8. What more could you want in a blush?

Gimme Brow by Benefit

Even on days that I’m wearing no makeup, I still run this through my eyebrows before I head out the door. It adds volume and color, and sculpts your brows.

Better Than Sex Mascara by Too Faced

Mascara is a girl’s best friend, and this mascara will change your life.