This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Attention all makeup addicts: there’s a new brand to keep on your radar. We wanted to spread the news about this awesome California-based indie makeup line, because you deserve things that make you feel fabulous and is within the college student’s budget. Add ColourPop to your makeup collection, and thank us later; these are only a few of the almost too good to be true benefits of switiching to this new cosmetics line: 

They are super affordable!

We’re talking $6 Ultra Matte Lips, Ultra Satin Lips, $5 Lippie Stix, Lippie Pencils, and eye shadow and $8 for blush, highlighter and bronzer.

The Ultra Matte Lips are super long lasting and they have a wide variety of colors for all skin types.

There is quite literally something for everyone. Get one, get them all. At this price, you can have a lippie in every color under the sun.

They collab with some of our favorite makeup gurus.

Some of these fabulous people include Karrueche Tran, Itsmyrayeraye and KathleenLights.

They’re animal lovers!

All proceeds from their makeup collection “Puppy Love” will be donated to Best Friends Animal Society.

Most of their products are vegan.

In fact, all of their Lippie Liners and Lippie Stix are vegan and almost all of their Super Shock Shadows, Creme Gel Colours & Super Shock Cheeks are vegan.

Even celebrities have fallen in love with ColourPop products.

Check out Hailee Baldwin, Demi Lovato, and  Zendaya rockin this lovely makeup line.

Kelly Ripa created her own Lippie Stix and Pencil!

She even wore this lip shade to the Oscars. If you’re wanting to recreate her gorgeous, glowing look, ColourPop has you covered.

Still not sold? Try it out for yourselves! Just click here to go to ColourPop and have a look. You even get $5 off your order when you subscribe! Like we said, thank us anytime. 

Danielle Curtis is a Junior at Xavier University and is HCXU's Campus Correspondent. She is majoring in English with minors in media studies and writing. She loves traveling, reading, and watching videos of failed marriage proposals.