This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Are these 100% accurate? Absolutely not. But is anything in life, really? I would love to be any of these people so I guess it’s a win win no matter what!

Aries – Dwight Schrute

Aries see themselves as the leaders. They are confident and like to get things done. They’re the ones who kick-start projects and show top leadership when it comes to making things happen. They are happiest when in a competitive nature or engaging in things like martial arts.

Taurus – Andy Bernard

Opposite of Aries, Taurus loves the rewards of the game. They enjoy material things and enjoy tender, real touch. They adore comfort. They are also stubborn and reliable. While they’re very self indulgent, value harmony and keeping their partners happy. “Big Tuna is a super ambitious guy, you know? Cut your throat to get ahead kind of guy, but I mean I’m not threatened by him. I went to Cornell, you ever heard of it?”

Gemini – Kelly Kapoor

A Gemini is usually youthful, sociable, and enjoys being the center of attention with a tendency to suddenly get serious, thoughtful, and restless. They’re very nervous, inconsistent, and indecisive. They enjoy music and chatting but they don’t care for being alone or being stuck in a routine.

Cancer – Phyllis Vance

Cancers are very caring and loving. They attempt to be friends with everyone, even if the feeling isn’t mutual. Family and relationships, whether they’re romantic or platonic, are the most important.

Leo – Michael Scott

Leos love to be known. They want to be the stars of the show and have very lively characters. When it comes to their ego, they sometimes to go a little overboard. They are natural leaders. In the words of Michael Scott: “Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy. Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.”

Virgo – Angela Martin

Virgos are perfectionists. They want things done their way and their way only. They tend to be terribly critical and judgemental of others because of their perfectionist ways. However, they are very loyal.Virgos also love animals (cats??) and cleanliness.

Libra – Toby Flenderson

Libras decisions always have to be based off of morals. They like to know right from wrong which makes them the problem solvers and peacemakers.One of their weaknesses is self-pity, and sometimes that can make them come off as kind of whiny (let’s be real, there is nothing wrong with that).

Scorpio – Stanley Hudson

Scorpios are introverted and keep to the smaller circles. Scorpios don’t care to hear about others opinions and often keep to themselves. Even though they can be moody and sarcastic, they are very loyal people.

Sagittarius – Jim Halpert

Free-spirited and easy going – these words describe a Sagittarius perfectly. They’re ambitious and follows their goals (even if the love of his or her life is engaged to someone else). They are fun and enjoy the little things like pranks (against Dwight) and sports.

Capricorn – Oscar Martinez

Capricorns are generally organized, put together, and accountable. They are punctual and self-disciplined. They need purpose in their lives in order to feel accomplished and satisfied. Their pessimism, however, does get in the way at times.

Aquarius – Ryan Howard

Aquarius’ tend to think outside of the box. They’re always coming up with new ideas. They’re not afraid of change, even if that change is drastic. They’re progressive, original, and independent. However, they tend to run away from emotional expression (cough, Kelly, cough) and are temperamental.  

Pisces – Pam Beesly-Halpert

Pisces are caring and loving and are very sensitive to how other people are feeling. They are also very creative. These are the people you can talk to in a crisis and you’d enjoy to be friends with. Although they can be indecisive at times (remember Jim and Roy), they usually get through it just find.

Maggie is a Sport Management major with minors in Business and Deaf Studies. She an avid netflix watcher so if you need any suggestions for a new series to watch, she's got you. Her end goal is to work for the US women's national soccer team or the Detroit Pistons!