Here’s What You Need To Know About Xavier Fest 2019

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

The end of the year will be here before we know it, which means that Xavier Fest is right around the corner! Here’s all you need to know about this awesome event.

When, Where, and What’s Up

SAC’s 8th annual Xavier Fest is happening Friday, May 3rd on the yard. Beginning at 4pm, there will be food vendors, lots of swag, and live music throughout the evening. Bring a blanket and some sunglasses to relax on the lawn with your friends!

The Lineup

Openers include Arts Fishing Club and Honey County. The Headliner is Taylor Bennet (AKA Chance the Rapper’s little brother!). Word on the street is that Chance could make a guest appearance… be sure to listen for the performers’ sound checks during the day for a sneak preview!

Chowing Down

There’s always plenty to eat at Xavier Fest! This year’s spread includes Chicken Mac, BanaSun, Delicio, Hungry Bros, Kona Ice, Skyline Chili, and more!

See you there, collegiettes!

Margot Bond

Xavier '20

Margot is a senior Economics, Sustainability, and Society major with minors in Political Science and Gender and Diversity Studies from Louisville, Kentucky. In addition to writing articles for Her Campus, she is a Resident Assistant at Xavier and involved in student sustainability. She loves listening to John Mayer, watching Netflix, and doing crosswords with her boyfriend. Most importantly, she is 100% a cat person.
Lauren is a senior Marketing major, with minors in Economics and Gender & Diversity Studies at Xavier University. She calls Nashville, Tennessee home, and is the Campus Correspondent and President of HCXU. When she is not writing, she is planning events on the Student Activities Council, building her resume with her brothers in Delta Sigma Pi, or making random Spotify playlists. She is a Diet Coke enthusiast, and wishes she could spend every day hiking or playing with her dog.