Her Campus Xavier’s 12 Days of Giveaways!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Feeling down about finals? Have no fear, Her Campus Xavier is here to cheer you up with our 12 Days of Giveaways! We were lucky to receive a giant box of goodies from a ton of fabulous companies in our Finals Survival Kit and we’re passing on the awesome products to you. Be sure to follow our Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram – that’s where we will be holding the contests and you must be following to win. 

A big thank you to some of our favorite brands who made this giveaway possible!

On the 1st Day of Giveaways, Her Campus gave to me… our Girl Power Kit! 

In our first big kit, we wanted to celebrate you, collegiettes! We hope you enjoy our first big kit, filled with lots of goodies. 

You win: Timeline Project booklet, TRESemme Hairspray, TRESemme Keratin Smooth Kit, Luna Minis, Cosabella coupon (25% off site-wide!), Garnier Nourishing Oil, Garnier Charcoal Scrub, Cupcake Panties 

On the 2nd Day of Giveaways, Her Campus gave to me… a Kettle Brand Goodie Bag! 

Everyone needs some snacks to get through those late night study sessions. On this day, we’re giving away a snack bag from Kettle brand. Yum! 

You win: Kettle Tote Bag, Kettle Brand Maple Bacon Popcorn, Kettle Brand Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper Chips 

On the 3rd Day of Giveaways, Her Campus gave to me… a Camelbak water bottle! 

To win this Camelbak, snap a picture of you and some friends in your Xavier bow-ties at the basketball game Tuesday night! Tweet us your picture @HerCampusXavier or #HCXU on your Instagrams to be entered to win. Our favorite picture will be featured on our website as Snapshot of the week! 

You win: 1 spill proof Camelback water bottle (pink) 

On the 4th Day of Giveaways, Her Campus gave to me…  our “De-Stress and Look Your Best” Kit! 

Finals time can be stressful, so use this kit for a little self-pampering. 

You win: TRESemme Hairspray, TRESemme Keratin Smooth Kit, Garnier Nourishing Oil, Garnier Charcoal Scrub

On the 5th Day of Giveaways, Her Campus gave to me… a Cosabella package! 

Cosabella, a lingerie company long loved by celebrities, has teamed up with Her Campus to offer you a gift worth $21. 50 retail! (And we’re even adding on a 25% off site-wide coupon on top of that!) 

You win: Pair of Cosabella Undies and 25% coupon 

On the 6th Day of Giveaways, Her Campus gave to me… our Mystery Bag! 

It’s a mystery! What will you get? 

You win: it’s a surprise! 

On the 7th Day of Giveaways, Her Campus gave to me… 2 Chipotle BOGO cards! 

Because sometimes you just need a burrito to get you through the week. Buy one burrito, burrito bowl, salad, or order of tacos and get one free!

You win: 2 buy one, get one free burrito cards from Chipotle 

On the 8th Day of Giveaways, Her Campus gave to me… our Cold-Busting Kit! 

Finals week is the absolute worst time to get sick. Avoid the whole thing with our cold-buster kit. 

You win: 4 Cold-EZZE cold remedies ( 2 cold & flu relief and 2 immune support + natural energy), assorted teabags, tissues, and cough drops

On the 9th Day of Giveaways, Her Campus gave to me… a Chain & Charcoal gift card!

Need some cute jewelry to complete your holiday look? Win this gift card and chose your favorite piece from the College Catwalk Collection! 

You win: $20 gift card to Chain & Charcoal 

On the 10th Day of Giveaways, Her Campus gave to me… another Mystery Bag! 

Yet another mystery! 

You win: it’s a surprise! 

On the 11th Day of Giveaways, Her Campus gave to me… a BaubleBar bracelet! 

Jewelry-lovers rejoice – be sure to enter to win this delicate bracelet from BaubleBar!

You win: 1 BaubleBar #Obsessed Bracelet 

On the Final Day of Giveaways, Her Campus gave to me… the “Ultimate Giveaway Pack”! 

We wanted to spoil you on the very last day! 

You win: Hey Neighbor Tote Bag, Kettle Brand Maple Bacon Popcorn, Kettle Brand Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper Chips, Timeline Project booklet, TRESemme Hairspray, TRESemme Keratin Smooth Kit, Luna Minis, Cosabella 25% off coupon, Garnier Nourishing Oil, Garnier Charcoal Scrub, Cupcake Panties, Cold-EEZE, Chipotle BOGO Coupon

Brittany is a senior accounting major from Saint Louis, Missouri and is a Campus Correspondent for Xavier University. When not organizing Her Campus Xavier, she can be found working with Tedx Xavier University or Xavier Women in Business. She  wishes she could spend all of her free time with puppies. 
Danielle Curtis is a Junior at Xavier University and is HCXU's Campus Correspondent. She is majoring in English with minors in media studies and writing. She loves traveling, reading, and watching videos of failed marriage proposals.