HCXU Hosts the Xavier Oscars!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

In honor of the Academy Awards tonight, HCXU found it fitting to host our own mini-award show over on our Twitter. The votes have rolled in from our loyal readers; the results speak for themselves! 

It was a close call among the freshman residences, but, in the end, Husman came out as the best!

We like to think that the classic all-black uniforms make the team look intimidating.

While University Station may not be a true residence hall, it still gets a special nod from our readers. We bet it has to do with the pool.

Need the best place to get an all-campus shot for your next Instagram? Look no further. 

For our write-in category, we weren’t surprised when our very first Campus Cutie Nick Goliath took home the XU Oscar.

That record-breaking crowd spoke with the overwhelming majority of votes claiming Villanova as our favorite MBB victory so far.

Just like Leo, was there really going to be any other winner?

We hope you enjoyed this year’s Her Campus Xavier Academy Awards; tune in with us next year! In the meantime, be sure to follow our social medias – Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram – for more fun, giveaways, and clever puns.

Brittany is a senior accounting major from Saint Louis, Missouri and is a Campus Correspondent for Xavier University. When not organizing Her Campus Xavier, she can be found working with Tedx Xavier University or Xavier Women in Business. She  wishes she could spend all of her free time with puppies.