Campus Cutie: Nick Goliath

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

You’ve probably seen our first Campus Cutie making friends with everyone in the Hoff Dining Commons or walking backwards around campus leading prospective students on a tour. Nick Goliath is one of the most welcoming and happy people you’ll ever meet, and he seems to always be around when you need him. We caught up with Nick to find out all the little things that make him such a cutie! 

Campus Cutie: Nick Goliath

Year: Junior, Class of 2016 

Major: Marketing

Hometown: Charleston, WV 

Relationship Status: Single

Hollywood Crush: Mila Kunis

Favorite TV show: Friday Night Lights

Activities: In my spare time, I’m usually chilling in the cafeteria and hanging out with my friends around campus or at my house. 

Favorite sport: My favorite sport, both to watch and to play, is football. In the fall, I play for a Xavier Intramural team with my buddies and once that’s over, I’m rooting for the Seahawks and the Fighting Irish. 

What’s your favorite thing about Xavier?

The great sense of community.

What’s your go to pick up line?

How much does a Polar Bear weigh? Enough to break the ice. 

How did you react to being nominated Campus Cutie?

I bragged about it to all my housemates!

Brittany is a senior accounting major from Saint Louis, Missouri and is a Campus Correspondent for Xavier University. When not organizing Her Campus Xavier, she can be found working with Tedx Xavier University or Xavier Women in Business. She  wishes she could spend all of her free time with puppies. 
Danielle Curtis is a Junior at Xavier University and is HCXU's Campus Correspondent. She is majoring in English with minors in media studies and writing. She loves traveling, reading, and watching videos of failed marriage proposals.