This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

From west to east, near and far, the Her Campus Xavier team hit the road this past week for spring break! Curious where we spent our time? Check out some of our team’s awesome adventures!

Allison headed down south to Cancun, Mexico to enjoy the sunshine with her friends.

Mary and her BFF went to the Fall Out Boy concert.

Sara went to Abilene, Texas through Alternative Breaks to work with Refugee Resentment in America. She even rode a buffalo through town!

*Not actually a real Buffalo

Amber spent her SB in Cincinnati at the Macaron Bar and breathing fire for the circus. 

Lauren traveled all over the west coast including Las Vegas, the Valley of Fire, and Los Angeles.

Brittany headed to the beach! Let’s Go X from Florida. 

Molly hung out with her roomies over break and went to Dave and Busters!

Mikayla had some pretty cool adventures in Florida at the beach and kayaking. 

Layla and Saranda were with X-treme Fans in NYC and got to experience all the magic firsthand #XintheCity

Katie took a trip to Chicago for donuts, the art institute, and deep-dish pizza. 

Kathryn Morgan is a Senior Marketing and Public Relations student from Cleveland, Ohio and is the Campus Correspondent for Xavier University. When not working with Her Campus she spends her time with AMA@X, Xavier Women in Business and finding any puppy close by. She loves macaroons, traveling and bad dad jokes.
Brittany is a senior accounting major from Saint Louis, Missouri and is a Campus Correspondent for Xavier University. When not organizing Her Campus Xavier, she can be found working with Tedx Xavier University or Xavier Women in Business. She  wishes she could spend all of her free time with puppies.