ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Gifts for Your Nerdy Friends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

We all have that one friend that wears the title of “Nerd” proudly. Maybe they still play Pokemon GO, they see every Marvel movie on opening night, they have all the DLC (downloadable content) for every video game they own, or their Funko Pop collection is one to be admired! (For me, this describes ALL of my friends) Well, here are some gifts that’ll make your nerd thrilled.

For the friend who’s still catching them all!

For the friend who still saw Justice League even though they knew it wouldn’t be that good.

For the friend who’s reread the Harry Potter books a million times.

For the friend who screamed about the Infinity Wars trailer.

For the one who’s still riding with the Winchester Boys.

For the friend who plays more games than you can count.

Spoil your nerds, or maybe yourself! Happy Holidays!

Tasha Young is a senior Marketing and Communications major from Dallas, Texas. She is the Marketing Manager and Co-Correspondent for Her Campus Xavier and the Vice President of Xavier's Women In Business. She's a giant comic book nerd who loves Mexican food, pokehunting with her dog, and playing video games with her boyfriend.