Gifts for the Wine Lover in Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

So you need a gift for someone in your life, and they love wine? Here’s a guide to things you can order on Amazon that any wine lover in your life will be so happy to unwrap.

Cordless Electric Wine Bottle Opener

Any wine lover would LOVE this gift. Corkscrews work just fine, but opening a bottle of wine with this is so much more fun.

Wine Chiller Stick

It keeps your wine cold, and also has an aerator and pourer, so you have the ~perfect~ glass of wine every time.

Wine Coasters

Why have boring coasters when you can have these?

Wine and Beverage Bottle Stoppers

These are a handy and practical gift for any wine drinker. These reusable wine bottle stoppers come in loads of fun colors and keep your wine fresh!

Wine Letter Cork Holder Art Wall Décor

How fast do you think they can fill this fun wall décor up?

Wine Wipes

These are essential. They will thank you for these.

Red Wine Stain Emergency Kit

Also Essential.

Home Wine Rack

Display your wine glasses, corks, and bottles!

Mable Wine Cooler

This is SO cute, and keeps wine cold! Everyone who drinks wine needs one of these.

Wine Bottle Foil Cutter

It’ll make their life easier. Trust me.

Sip Caddy

Baths are relaxing, but you know what makes them even better? Wine.

Wine Cork Candles

Because they will want to keep their pretty wine bottles, and this is the perfect way to display them.

Silicone Wine Glasses

Summer days by the pool are best spent drinking wine. These will ensure the wine lover in your life can do that without worrying about breaking a glass.

Wine Bottle Flask

This one needs no explanation.

Wine Adult Coloring Book

Adult coloring books are all the rage these days, as coloring helps with stress. What’s more stress relieving than coloring AND wine?

Wine Candle

Because what smells better than wine?

Wine Soap

So they can wash themselves with wine.

And if all else fails, buy them a bottle or two (or three or four) of wine. Happy gifting!!

Lauren is a senior Marketing major, with minors in Economics and Gender & Diversity Studies at Xavier University. She calls Nashville, Tennessee home, and is the Campus Correspondent and President of HCXU. When she is not writing, she is planning events on the Student Activities Council, building her resume with her brothers in Delta Sigma Pi, or making random Spotify playlists. She is a Diet Coke enthusiast, and wishes she could spend every day hiking or playing with her dog.