element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Gift Tips to Be the Sweetest Secret Santa

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Need to find some great gifts for your gal pals? Here is some inspiration for stocking stuffers and small gifts to fill your squad with holiday cheer!

First, we’ve got to make a stop at the Target Dollar Spot. Everyone needs stationery, and your friends are going to love writing to each other on some adorable notecards.

Honestly, you can never have enough paper products, and type-A personalities will love having more organizational tools.

Now let’s get some super cute decor. Fairy lights are a must-have, and your friends will love making their rooms twinkle.

Or pick up these lantern lights with sweet rosettes.

Our shopping isn’t complete, yet! Let’s swing over to Anthropologie, where their handcrafted soaps are just what a chic bathroom needs.

Soap

More Soap! 

You can’t go wrong with a trinket dish; pick out one with an adorable pooch!

Or personalize it with an initial!

Next stop Francesca’s, where there are great gifts galore! Show your friends that you care by giving them the gift of style and preparedness.

And pick up the essentials for pampering.

Facemask 

Old Navy is next, where you can get some super cute winter accessories for great prices. Keep your squad warm and cozy this winter!

Gloves, Scarf, Hat

Our shopping spree ends at H&M; snatch up these stylish housewares to be the most sophisticated secret Santa.  

Mug

Glass

Go forth and gift generously!

Margot Bond

Xavier '20

Margot is a senior Economics, Sustainability, and Society major with minors in Political Science and Gender and Diversity Studies from Louisville, Kentucky. In addition to writing articles for Her Campus, she is a Resident Assistant at Xavier and involved in student sustainability. She loves listening to John Mayer, watching Netflix, and doing crosswords with her boyfriend. Most importantly, she is 100% a cat person.