Finals Relaxation Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Do finals have you like… 

Don’t worry, with the help of some ahhhhhhmazing sponsors, HCXU has your finals relaxation pack all ready for your enjoyment.  So put down your textbooks for a quick study break and check out all these delightful goodies for your very own dorm room spa day.

Cold Weather = Hot Tea

Barely surviving living with roommates because germs? We totally understand, and so does Yogi Tea.  Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy and Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life are two of the 60 tantalizing flavors in the Yogi collection.  Good for your heart and your scratchy throat.  

“Clear Eyes, Clear Hearts (Clear Face) Can’t Lose”

Give your face the treatment it deserves with these revolutionary sheet masks.  These Leaders Cosmetics masks are made from coconut gel containing vitamins B, C, and antioxidant Anthocyain coating your skin in tons of nutrients and nourisment.  Whether you’re looking to purify your skin with the 7 Wonders Amazonian Acia Anti-pollution Mask, calm irritated skin with the 7 Wonders Caaribbean Coconut Calming Mask, or lock in moisture with the 7 Wonders Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask, your face will go on the trip of a lifetime.  Tbh we are so jellous.

Fuzzy socks but NO fuzzy legs

Pure Silk leaves your legs soft and smooth and smelling delicious!  This little rust-proof can of magic is perfect for the shower and for travel.  Show off those silky smooth legs in Colorado by entering here for a chance to win a Love Your Legs Getaway!  If you win, you and a friend will be flown out to Colorado for a once in a lifetime adventure that includes a Pure Silk prize bag, a day of relaxation at Life Spa, a night at Red Rocks Amphitheatre and entrance into the Gildan Esprit de She 5k10k. Sign us up!

Makeup that lasts longer than your study sesh

Stay up all night studying for that one exam? You may be running on pure expresso but Rimmel London has your back with a whole line of makeup so you still look fabulous. We think this makeup may have just been built for finals week.  Scandaleyes Original Mascara is long wear and won’t smudge and it goes great with the Scandaleyes Waterproof (tearproof) Kohl Eyeliner.  Nautal Bronzer to give you a sunkissed glow even in the middle of an Ohio winter, and Provocalips 16Hr Kissproof Lip Colour (in seven shades) that won’t smear all over your face when you fall asleep on your books.

For once it’s NOT a Textbook!

You obviously don’t have time to discover new books outside of class because let’s be honest reading Plato is taking up all your time.  This is where Book of the Month (BOTM) is here to help!  After searching for the best books each month you choose which ones you want!  It’s such an easy way to get new books each month that you actually want to read.

Want to make sure you score big? Use code HERCAMPUS30 for 30% off a 3-month mempership! At less that $10.50/month you get a brand new hardcover book each month, and a free tote for signing up!

‘Tis the season for giving, and you know we love to spoil our readers, so make sure to follow allong on our social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat to find out how you could find a stocking full of these amazing goodies.  Best Holiday Wishes – HCXU

Image Sources: 1

Kathryn Morgan is a Senior Marketing and Public Relations student from Cleveland, Ohio and is the Campus Correspondent for Xavier University. When not working with Her Campus she spends her time with AMA@X, Xavier Women in Business and finding any puppy close by. She loves macaroons, traveling and bad dad jokes.