Fall in Love with HCXU

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Fall is finally here and while midterms can justify our Pumpkin Spice Latte addiction, we all deserve to treat ourselves with more than yet another coffee run.  With the help of some amazing contributors, HCXU has you covered no matter how you relax from school!  So whether you enjoy a relaxing night in, an adventure in nature, or a night on the town check out our must-haves for this semester.

A night in with a good book:

No, not every book you read has to be for class! Life is complicated enough, take a break from studying and check out The Roommate Book and Adulthood is a Myth.  You can totally relate to these struggles and get a good laugh too.

A travel mug for campus:

Real life struggles of the college student…when your coffee is cold before you have finished it or it spills all over you and that paper you stayed up all night on working (hence the coffee).  CamelBak has your back with the Forge Divide Thermos.  Not only does this travel mug have a leak proof cap, but it helps cut down on disposable coffee cups too.  The earth says thank you!

Piece of mind during that time: 

The last thing you want to worry about each month is mother nature totally getting in the way of your plans.  With the Diva Cup you get 12 hours of leak-free protection.  Oh and did we mention no more runs to the store for tampons and pads.  Use that money and treat yo’ self!

Cold drinks but not cold hands:

Although Cincinnati weather seems to be a little confused, it is fall and cold weather is right around the corner!  You have cute sweaters to complete your perfect fall outfit, but does your drink?  Don’t freeze off your hands with the help of these Koozies from Flying Colors Apparel.  Not only do they have Koozies, but a full line of college game day apparel! 

Spa from Home:

Stress from midterms definitely wreaks havoc on our skin, but with the help of Freeman Beauty, you can have a spa night in the comfort of your room!  Even though fancy cucumber eye patches and fluffy robes are not included, you’ll still feel pampered and your skin refreshed!

Look good smell good:

Your fall wardrobe is on point, so make sure you have the perfect fall fragrance.  This Juicy Couture perfume is a must-have to complete your fall outfit!

Legs for Days:

Not ready to put away those adorable dresses, but are too cold heading to your 8:00 am?  The perfect pair of tights can keep you warm and fashionable.  Check out this sheer black pair from L’eggs that can go from class to the office to out with your friends seamlessly.

Love the Lift:

Feel confident and sexy with Maidenform!  Their Love the Lift bras provide comfort and support in all the right places.

Complete Care:

Yeast infections aren’t part of your average conversation but it’s #TimeForTMI.  Monistat is here to continue the conversation of women’s health because when it comes to your health and body, you can never have too much information! 

Eyes are the Window to the Soul:

Thanks to Rimmel London’s new products: 24HR Supercurler Mascara, Colour Precise Eyeliner and The Only 1 Lipstick, your makeup will last from your earliest class to your late night study sesh.

Adventure Time:

When you really need a break, head out for an adventure!  Either in the city or on campus Waresafe has your safety as their first priority.  This personal safety tag instantly connects you to the people who know and love you and provides them your location and a continuous audio stream.  Feel safe and secure with just a touch of a button!

sources: 12345678, 9

For the chance to win some of these awesome products be sure to follow us on social media to enter our giveaway, and stop by the Caf Tuesday October 18th from 6:00-7:45pm! -HCXU

Kathryn Morgan is a Senior Marketing and Public Relations student from Cleveland, Ohio and is the Campus Correspondent for Xavier University. When not working with Her Campus she spends her time with AMA@X, Xavier Women in Business and finding any puppy close by. She loves macaroons, traveling and bad dad jokes.