Edible Information: Food Delivery

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

What happens when you are snuggled up in your dorm, watching Netflix and your stomach growls? Do you make your own food?  No, you call Cincybite.

This food delivery service is not your typical pizza or chinese. Cincybite offers delivery from some of the best restaurants in Cincinnati like Aroma, Buca di Beppo, and Mr. Sushi but the options are endless!

Ordering from Cincybite is beyond easy. All you have to do is go to www.cincybite.com create an account, pick the restaurant, choose your food and enjoy! The average delivery time is 45-50 minutes and the delivery charge will vary depending on location. So what are you waiting for? You know you’re craving sushi…

Layla Helton is a senior Advertising/Media Studies major born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. When she is not writing for HCXU she can be found sitting on her couch working, studying or watching the Bengals game. She spends the majority of her free time with her "goon squad" of friends engaging in all sorts of shenanigans.
Brittany is a senior accounting major from Saint Louis, Missouri and is a Campus Correspondent for Xavier University. When not organizing Her Campus Xavier, she can be found working with Tedx Xavier University or Xavier Women in Business. She  wishes she could spend all of her free time with puppies.