Edible Information: Coffee Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

With all of the fall flavors finally making their appearance, it is the perfect time to step out of your comfort zone and step away from the Starbucks.

1. JuJu Beans Coffee and Friends

Hours: M-F 6 am-5 pm, Sat 7 am-2 pm

Address: 4728 Vine St, Saint Bernard, OH 45217

Miles from Campus: 2

Owned by a local family, JuJuBeans is new to Cincinnati. Plenty of room to bring your books, grab a coffee, and knock out some studying. Making it different from the rest, they have artwork for sale created by local artists.

2. Sidewinder Coffee

Hours: M-Sat 6:30 am-10 pm, Sun 8 am-10 pm

Address: 4181 Hamilton Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45223

Miles from Campus: 4.2

Sidewinder is an independent neighborhood coffee shop located in Northside. It is perfect coffee shop to cure your hangove, offering every type of drink you could think of as well as their own creative concoctions. A local favorite is their Mexican Latte.

3. Rohs Street Café

Hours: M-W 7 am-11pm, Th-Fru 7 am-12 am, Sat 9 am-12 am, Sun 2 pm-11pm

Address: 245 West McMillan Street, Cincinnati, OH 45219

Miles from Campus: 3.2

If coffee, community, and arts are your thing, take a visit to Rohs Street Café! They have coffee and non-coffee drinks with a variety of baked goods to make your taste buds happy! It is a great place to study but also offers a new way to meet people and enjoy live music.

4. 1215 Wine Bar & Coffee

Hours: M-W 8 am-10 pm, Th 8 am-12 am, Fri 7 am-12 am, Sat 9 am-12 am, Sun 10 am-3 pm

Address: 1215 Vine St, Cincinnati, OH 45202

Miles from Campus: 4.7

If you are looking for a reason to check out OTR, this is your chance! There is never an inappropriate time for coffee or wine and 1215 luckily has both. With a very kind staff and great drinks, this is definitely a good spot to unwind with the girls.

Layla Helton is a senior Advertising/Media Studies major born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio. When she is not writing for HCXU she can be found sitting on her couch working, studying or watching the Bengals game. She spends the majority of her free time with her "goon squad" of friends engaging in all sorts of shenanigans.
Brittany is a senior accounting major from Saint Louis, Missouri and is a Campus Correspondent for Xavier University. When not organizing Her Campus Xavier, she can be found working with Tedx Xavier University or Xavier Women in Business. She  wishes she could spend all of her free time with puppies.