Christmas Gift Ideas for the Marvel or DC Fan in Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

We all have that one friend or family member who is a big fan of the Marvel or DC universe. From the action-packed fights to the perilous journeys that these heroes go on, it is hard not to be a fan of them. Here are some gift ideas for that superhero fan in your life.

1. A ticket to Aquaman.

The DC movie Aquaman comes out on December 21st, 2018. It follows Arthur Curry who learns that he is the heir to the underwater kingdom of Atlantis. Now, he must become the leader and hero of that world. This is a movie that a DC fan would be excited to see.

2. A Marvel or DC themed Funko Pop.

Funko Pops are adorable and collectible. Any Marvel or DC fan would love to get one of them.

3. A movie poster.

Movie posters make good room decorations and allow fans to show off their favorite movies. So this holiday season, consider getting that Marvel or DC fan in your life a movie poster so they can show off their favorite superhero movie.

4. Marvel or DC apparel.

This Christmas, help a fan show off their Marvel or DC pride. From a t-shirt to a hat, superhero-themed apparel is a good gift to get any Marvel or DC fan.

5. A DVD or Blu-ray of their favorite superhero movie.

If they don’t already have it, a DVD or Blu-ray of the fan’s favorite movie is a great gift. Help them to relive the action-packed film that they fell in love with in the theatres.