Campus Profile: Emily Webb, HCXU Event Coordinator

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Meet Emily Webb, HCXU’s event coordinator! This sophomore is one of the sweetest girls on Xavier’s Her Campus team, and inspires us all with her preppy style and leadership skills. If you see her on campus, say hi to her! Here are a few things to know about Emily:

Campus Profile: Emily M. Webb

Graduation Year: 2019

Major: Marketing

Activities: Her Campus Xavier (Events Coordinator), Xavier Women in Business (Networking Chair), American Marketing Association, and Hugh O’ Brian Youth Leadership 2013 alumna, seminar planning committee, and volunteer.

Favorite Quote: “Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm!” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Emily Webb posted this quote on her ribbon board in eighth grade and began to take this on as her life motto.

Past: From sports to clubs, Webb’s always been fully involved in life. She’s played soccer, tennis, basketball, volleyball, bowling, and golf, and has also been a cheerleader. She’s a proud Mount Notre Dame legacy alumni. As a cougar, she was on MND PawPrints two years. During her senior year, she was Managing Editor, after serving as Photo Manager as a junior. While at MND, Webb was a 2-year captain for bowling, besides playing golf and participating in Freshman Council, Student Government, Worship Commission, CSTAT, Cougar Spirit, Youth Philanthropy Council, and National Honor Society. Webb is an ambitious young woman who was a co-founder and the Chief Communications Officer of Kupcakes 4 Kids. She grew in knowledge, her faith, volunteer experience, and developed her business mindset.

Present: The busy bee that she is, it’d be easy to get overwhelmed, but she likes living life to its fullest. Webb looks at each day as a blessing and new opportunity to prove something to herself. This year, she’s working for Xavier’s Intramural Sports and Center of Faith and Justice. She is also consulting pro-bono for a few businesses, and is excited to take on Networking Chair for Xavier Women in Business (XWIB) and Event’s Coordinator for our very own Her Campus.

Lauren is a senior Marketing major, with minors in Economics and Gender & Diversity Studies at Xavier University. She calls Nashville, Tennessee home, and is the Campus Correspondent and President of HCXU. When she is not writing, she is planning events on the Student Activities Council, building her resume with her brothers in Delta Sigma Pi, or making random Spotify playlists. She is a Diet Coke enthusiast, and wishes she could spend every day hiking or playing with her dog.