Campus Cutie: Tyler Nack

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Campus Cutie: Tyler Nack

Graduation year: 2019

Major: Philosophy

Activities: Living, loving and learning

Favorite ice cream flavor: Lactose intolerant

Hollywood crush: I don’t believe in superficial lives

Favorite movie: Mr. Nobody

What’s your favorite class at Xavier and why?

Theology, because the professor is very sarcastic and makes taking about various religious topics quite interesting.

What’s something on your bucket list?

An assortment of different activities that I’d like to take part in before I die.

Where are you could you most likely be found on campus?

Somewhere between Brockman, Fenwick, and the library.

What’s your dream job?

I’ve never dreamed about having a specific job before, although my plans for the future are to continue living a prosperous life. Whatever job I may have in the distant future, as long as I’m happy with my current situation, I’ll be happy with my decision so far.

Where is your favorite place to go in Cincinnati?

Xavier

If you had to sum yourself up in a quote, what would it be?

“This unexpected development of the order of nature in the universe begins to become suspicious to me, when such a complicated order is founded upon so poor and simple a foundation.” – Kant

Sara is a Sophomore Public Relations major with a double minor in Political Communications and Business at Xavier University. She is also involved with an acapella group, Acabellas, and the Center for Faith and Justice on campus. She loves all dogs, dark chocolate, and inspirational quotes. 
Brittany is a senior accounting major from Saint Louis, Missouri and is a Campus Correspondent for Xavier University. When not organizing Her Campus Xavier, she can be found working with Tedx Xavier University or Xavier Women in Business. She  wishes she could spend all of her free time with puppies.