Campus Cutie: Sierra Leone Cunningham

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Campus Cutie: Sierra Leone Cunningham

Graduation year: 2018

Major: Psychology with a Criminal Justice minor

Activities: Ran track for 12 years, reading poetry

Favorite ice cream flavor: Cotton Candy

Hollywood crush: Steph Curry

Favorite movie: Titanic

What’s your favorite class at Xavier and why?

Criminal Justice because I find the whole criminal justice system, how it’s run, and the different careers in such a category extremely interesting. I just love learning about it.

What’s something on your bucket list?

Visit a concentration camp.

Where are you could you most likely be found on campus?

Sleeping in my bed. 

What’s your dream job?

Not quite sure yet, that’s why I’m here, to figure it out :) but something to do with the criminal justice system. 

Where is your favorite place to go in Cincinnati?

Kenwood Mall

If you had to sum yourself up in a quote, what would it be?

“For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.”- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Brittany is a senior accounting major from Saint Louis, Missouri and is a Campus Correspondent for Xavier University. When not organizing Her Campus Xavier, she can be found working with Tedx Xavier University or Xavier Women in Business. She  wishes she could spend all of her free time with puppies.