Campus Cutie: PJ Duffy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Our next Campus Cutie truely needs no introduction (he doesn’t need pick up lines, either). The photo above hit 185 likes on Facebook if that tells you anything about him. Keep reading to find out more about PJ!

Campus Cutie: PJ Duffy

Year: Junior 

Major: Marketing

Hometown: Glen Ellyn, IL (suburb of Chicago)

Activities: X-Treme Fans, Delta Sigma Pi, Peer Leader, Athletic Advisory Board, work 

Relationship status: Single 

Favorite sport: I played football for almost 10 years but Xavier basketball holds a special place in my heart

Hollywood crush: Emma Watson 100%, no doubt (even the wild-haired Harmione version…actually especially that version) 

Favorite TV Show: MadMen

What’s your go-to pick up line? 

Hello

What’s your favorite thing about Xavier? 

I came for the business school but stayed for the Currito. Seriously, though, I love the friends I have made and (almost) everything about Cincinnati.

What quote best describes you? 

“Everybody’s somebody’s everything”- Chance the Rapper

How did you react to being nominated as a HC Campus Cutie?

You know that feeling when you bite into your favorite burger at Gordo’s Pub in Norwood and you’re like, “I will never be happier than in this moment, right now.” It was pretty similar to that. Gordo’s isn’t too shabby, by the way.

Danielle Curtis is a Junior at Xavier University and is HCXU's Campus Correspondent. She is majoring in English with minors in media studies and writing. She loves traveling, reading, and watching videos of failed marriage proposals.