Campus Cutie: Natalie Carley

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Name: Natalie Carley

Year: Freshman

Major: Public Relations

Activities: CHAARG, intramural sports, cooking/baking/eating, watching sports, spending time with my friends and family

Relationship status: In a relationship with Carson Korn

Favorite sport: Volleyball is my favorite sport to play but football is my favorite to watch!

Hollywood Crush: Brandon Phillips, #4 has always had my heart

Favorite TV show: One Tree Hill or Grey’s Anatomy

What’s your favorite Xavier tradition?

My favorite Xavier tradition is definitely Xavier basketball games. I love being a part of the student section and cheering for the Muskies!

What quote best describes you?

“It’s all a part of me, and that’s who I am” –a line from the song Who I Am by Jessica Andrews that describes me pretty well.

If you could be any superhero, who would it be and why?

Batman because he always has the coolest cars and gadgets. And he looks so intimidating in his all black outfits.

What is your favorite spot off-campus?

My favorite spot off-campus is downtown watching the Reds, Cyclones or Bengals but if you don’t see me there I am totally at Kenwood Mall.

Fun facts? 

I work in the Office of Admissions as a student ambassador aka tour guide. And I love my job and getting to meet perspective students! I hiccup on the regular, at least 3 times a day. You will normally see me wearing yoga pants or leggings. I’m a huge animal lover especially when it comes to my dog Abby! 

Brittany is a senior accounting major from Saint Louis, Missouri and is a Campus Correspondent for Xavier University. When not organizing Her Campus Xavier, she can be found working with Tedx Xavier University or Xavier Women in Business. She  wishes she could spend all of her free time with puppies.