Campus Cutie: Lauren Morris

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Campus Cutie: Lauren Morris

Graduation year: 2017

Major: Psychology

Activities: Pep Band, Phi Alpha Delta Pre-law fraternity, Criminal Justice Club, CFJ

Favorite ice cream flavor: Black raspberry chocolate chip

Hollywood crush: Patrick Dempsey and Scott Foley

Favorite movie: Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

What’s your favorite class at Xavier and why?

My favorite class right now is my legal ethics class. I am a psychology major so there was no need for me to take this class, but I want to go to law school and this class has given me some insight on ethical actions in the legal field. I also enjoy my intro to criminal justice class because it has tied everything together. And the teacher, Professor Jonson, is my favorite.

What’s something on your bucket list?

I have not been out of the country yet, so I want to explore every country I can before I turn old and gray.

Where are you could you most likely be found on campus?

Either in my room hanging with my friends, or studying somewhere. I tend to be all over campus. My location changes constantly!

What’s your dream job?

My dream job would be something with policy reform in Washington D.C. and to work for the government. I would love to work for the White House or the Supreme Court.

Where is your favorite place to go in Cincinnati?

My favorite place is Buffalo Wild Wings. My friends and I go there more times than I can count. It is our favorite place off campus.

If you had to sum yourself up in a quote, what would it be?

“Be the change you want to see in the world” – Gandhi 

My name is Samantha and I am a senior psychology major with a minor in criminal justice! I hope to attend law school in the fall but as for now I am simply enjoying my senior year with my amazing friends!
Brittany is a senior accounting major from Saint Louis, Missouri and is a Campus Correspondent for Xavier University. When not organizing Her Campus Xavier, she can be found working with Tedx Xavier University or Xavier Women in Business. She  wishes she could spend all of her free time with puppies.