Calling All Collegiettes: Join Her Campus!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Do you have a passion for writing and getting your ideas out there? Do you love using social media to tell stories and promote awesome content? Do you have a knack for planning and executing super fun events? Do you want to make connections with other collegiettes and build professional skills? 

Look no further than Her Campus Xavier! Join our chapter and be a part of our phenomenal authors, social media gurus, and event planners. There’s a place for everyone at Her Campus, and we would love to make you a part of our team. 

Why just read and like, when you can write and share! Meet us in Alter 208 on Thursdays at 6pm, or contact our campus correspondents!

-HCXO

Margot Bond

Xavier '20

Margot is a senior Economics, Sustainability, and Society major with minors in Political Science and Gender and Diversity Studies from Louisville, Kentucky. In addition to writing articles for Her Campus, she is a Resident Assistant at Xavier and involved in student sustainability. She loves listening to John Mayer, watching Netflix, and doing crosswords with her boyfriend. Most importantly, she is 100% a cat person.
Allison Kane

Xavier '20

Allison Kane is a senior Marketing major and Spanish minor at Xavier University. When she's not working on the HerCampus Xavier Marketing Team, she spends her time, playing catch with her "unwilling" friends, eating Kit Kats and haning out with her fish.