Best Gag Gifts You Can Recreate from Pinterest

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

As you start getting more invites from roommates, friends, and relatives to White Elephant Parties (a.k.a. Gag Gift Parties) you will need the best ideas to impress your friends with your present. We skimmed Pinterest to find some of the best gag gift ideas for you to use this Christmas season!

source

This is as easy as gifts come! We all have these items in our bathroom stashes that can be thrown into a bag for this gag gift.

source

As long as your friend doesn’t mind having a pet fish after this party, this is your perfect go-to.

source

We’ve all met the ever so famous Elf on a Shelf, but have we ever found out what happens to one when he falls while moving to his next location overnight?

source

This present might be best given before finals week (hint, hint).

source

Last but not least, when you’re in a rush and heading out the door for the party, grab a bottle of water and permanent marker, and you’ll be set!

Brittany is a senior accounting major from Saint Louis, Missouri and is a Campus Correspondent for Xavier University. When not organizing Her Campus Xavier, she can be found working with Tedx Xavier University or Xavier Women in Business. She  wishes she could spend all of her free time with puppies.