6 Local Places to Get Last Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

We get it: it’s finals week, and you’re just trying to get through. But if you’re anything like us, between all that studying you haven’t exactly had time to go Christmas shopping– and Christmas is only a week away! Don’t worry colligiettes, we’ve complied a list of the best locally owned places in Cincinnati to get gifts for everyone on your list while supporting the community. 

For the men in your life: Article 

This menswear boutique in Over the Rhine carries tons of high-quality brands for everything from clothing to leather goods to motorcycle helmets. With items from top-notch brands like Billy Reid, Grayers, and Juniper Ridge, you’re sure to find something for any guy in your life. If not? They offer gift cards.  

Address:

1150 Vine Street, #11

Cincinnati, OH 45202

You can also shop online at http://articlemenswear.com

For the prepster: Khaki’s 

Located in Hyde Park, Khaki’s carries men and women’s clothes and accessories in a ton of great brands: Lilly, Vinyard Vines, Southern Tide, Tori Burch, Tibi, Jack Rogers to name a few. Stop in to pick up something for your BFF or roommate!   

Address:

3434 Edwards Road, Hyde Park Square

Cincinnati OH, 45202

For the Foodie: Findlay Market

Have a friend who’s a total foodie? Roam around Findlay Market and you’ll be sure to find something they’ll love. Try gifting some Maverick’s Chocolates, Mt. Kofinas Olive Oil, or Colonel De’s Spices. While you’re there, pick up something for your four-legged best friend at Pet Wants.  

For the Environmentalist: Park & Vine 

Park + Vine is primarily a green grocery store, but you can also find tons of local and sustainable gifts here. Pick something up for your part-hippie, part-hipster friend here. 

Address:

1202 Main Street 

Cincinnati, OH 45202

For the Music Lover: Shake It Records

Not only does Shake It have a great music selection carrying tons of new and used CDs and a whole floor of vinyl, but they also sell books, t-shirts, and fun and quirky gifts. Your musically inclined friends will be sure to thank you. 

Address: 

4156 Hamilton Ave

Cincinnati, OH 45223

Danielle Curtis is a Junior at Xavier University and is HCXU's Campus Correspondent. She is majoring in English with minors in media studies and writing. She loves traveling, reading, and watching videos of failed marriage proposals.