5 Things You Can Do On Valentine’s Day If You Are Single!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

1. Hang out with your girlfriends!

Singles unite! If you’re spending Valentine’s Day single as a pringle, spend some quality time with your friends who are also single on Valentine’s Day! Go to te movies, stay in, go dancing; the things one can do for “Galentine’s” Day are endless!

2. Eat lots of chocolate.

No need to fit in a skinny dress and impress a boy! Throw on your eating pants, put your hair up in a messy bun and dig in girl!

3. Pamper yourself.

Get your nails done, get a massage or even a facial. Make Valentine’s Day a day to remember, not a day to dwell on your singleness!

4. Treat yourself to a gift!

You aren’t buying a special gift for a special someone, so why not make that someone special you and buy yourself a gift?

5. Overall, make this day about YOU!

So many people sit around and mope about not being able to spend Valentine’s Day with the love of their life. It’s totally okay if you’re spending Valentine’s Day single. Make it a day all about treating yourself, pampering yourself and surrounding yourself with friends.

Spending Valentine’s Day single can be a very fun experience. Don’t worry if you don’t have a date on Valentine’s Day. That day will come sometime, but for now, make Valentine’s Day a day for you!

Picture Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Katie Pfeifer is a sophomore Psychology major and Gender and Diversity Studies minor. She is from Springboro, Ohio, which is about 20 minutes south of Dayton. She love to shop, dance, hang out with her friends, and listen to music. She is obsessed with animals, watching youtube videos, and traveling! She has written for Her Campus Xavier and in the past, she worked on the marketing team! She always has a smile on her face, and she loves to make people happy! :)