Career

4 Business Blogs Every Woman Should be Following

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Xavier chapter.

Blogs are a great way for us to learn new things, share our passions, and even connect with others. There’s a million of them out there, but finding one right for you isn’t always easy. 

As a woman entering the workforce, you can learn a lot from others’ experiences about which they’ve written.

Here are a few blogs that you should definitely check out.

She Owns It

This women in business blog gives you a range of topics about reaching your goals, creating inspiration, and positivity. You’ll be plenty inspired after scrolling through this all-encompassing blog to educate you about everything business, no matter where you are in your career.

Leaders in Heels

Leaders in Heels is a blog that helps inspire and educate women in the business world with career lessons from successful women who embody the self-confidence for which many of us strive but also look at personal topics like finance, parenting, and even relationships. 

Classy Career Girl

This blog is devoted to helping women to lead fulfilling careers and hopes to help by giving advice on anything and everything. From how to make the best business card to have a productive commute, Classy Career Girl helps you be the best you, even offering online boot camps!

ForbesWomen

Forbes is known as a leading business magazine, but ForbesWomen focuses on showcasing female business leaders, women who have succeeded, failed, and are still working their way up. It’s a blog that helps inspire and educate women, no matter where you are in your career, good or bad. 

Tasha Young is a senior Marketing and Communications major from Dallas, Texas. She is the Marketing Manager and Co-Correspondent for Her Campus Xavier and the Vice President of Xavier's Women In Business. She's a giant comic book nerd who loves Mexican food, pokehunting with her dog, and playing video games with her boyfriend.