This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WWU chapter.

Name: Taylor Menzel

Age: 20

Hometown: Mill Creek, WA

Major: Psychology

Expected Graduation: Spring 2017

Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle!

Q: What’s the best thing about college?A: The best thing about college is going out with friends and meeting new people!

Q: Who are some of your favorite music artists?A: I really like rap and hip hop artists such as Trey Songz, Big Sean, and J. Cole, however I do like my country music here and there!

Q: How would you describe your style?A: I wear whatever I want and have no shame while doing so. One day you’ll catch me in yoga pants and a sweatshirt and another day I’ll be wearing leather leggings and shirt and bright red lipstick.

Q: What’s your favorite dessert?A: ICE CREAM

Q: Where do you see yourself after college?A: I plan on going to graduate school after I get my Bachelor’s degree, but after that I see myself as a forensic psychologist working for the police department or FBI.

Q: What would be the perfect date?A: My perfect date would be dinner and a concert!

Q: What was the last movie you saw in theaters? A: “50 Shades of Grey”

Q: Favorite TV shows:  A: “Orange is the New Black,” “Sons of Anarchy,” “Law and Order: SVU,” “Walking Dead” and “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”

Q: How many tattoos do you have?A:  4

Q: What’s something most people don’t know about you?A: Most people don’t know that I am Native American and a part of the Poarch Creek Indian Tribe located in Atmore, Alabama.

Q: If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be and why?A: Trey Songz because I am in love with him.

Q: What’s your favorite sport?A: Basketball and Football

Q: Cats or dogs?A: DOGS!!

Q: Where is the coolest place you’ve traveled to? A: The only place I’ve been to outside of the United States was Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, which was really cool. Next fall I will be studying abroad in Barcelona, Spain so I’m sure that will be at the top of my list.

Q: What is your favorite restaurant in Bellingham?A: I love New York Pizza and Coconut Kenny’s.

Q: What’s your favorite memory at Western?A: I can’t think of one specific memory because I have had such an amazing time at this school as a whole. Being at Western in general is my favorite memory!

Q: What is your life motto?A: I’d rather have a life of ‘oh wells’ than a life of ‘what ifs’

I am a junior at Western Washington University majoring in Communication Studies and minoring in Psychology. I am a country music addict, a Seahawks fan, a lover of animals, & I enjoy travelling.