This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WWU chapter.

Please welcome a few of the stylin’ men at Western. There is an eclectic mix of men’s fashion all throughout campus. Styles can range from classical to business attire, comfy sweats to Birkenstocks, to Nike to rocker chic. You may even be able to find our men rocking the “bare foot look,”as in literally walking around campus barefoot. Here are just a few of those guys we found roaming around campus! 

Meet Blake Pintler. Blake is a freshman this year at Western and likes to call his style ‘Slightly above Casual’. Classic white teeshirt and a beenie? How can you go wrong. 

This is junior, Paul Bikis. He told us, “you know how they have business caj? I like to call this School Caj.” He works a button-up bowler shirt and other Western necessities to emphasize his style. 

Henry Brown, also a junior this year, rocks his simple look complete with Sperrys calling it Earth Tones. A sweater over a flannel makes for the perfect combo when hanging out on North Campus.

Say hi to Devin White. Devin, who is a freshman this year likes to describe this fun style as “Just Winging It”. This is a look that makes everyone envy the laidback feel of being able to simply throw something on and still look stylin’. 

“Classic Western” radiates from these two sophomores as they bask in the sun. Jake Losi (left) gives us his best Western look in courderoys and a baseball-tee while Kelby Strohm (right) works the Western Vikings socks, man-bun with longboard in hand. 

Kylee Morgan. WWU. 21 years old. Communications and PR enthusiast. WWU Campus Correspondent.