Stop By the Student Technology Center

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WWU chapter.

Located just past the sky bridge to Haggard Hall, the Student Technology Center, or STC, is a valuable resource for students looking for tech help or even a large format printer and scanner.

Ever forget your laptop, but still want to get some work done while you’re on campus?  Stop by to check out either a two or four hour laptop.  Students can also check out microphones, charging lockers, and video cameras, so make sure to stop by when you’re in need of some recording equipment.  In addition to the many items available for checkout, the STC also offers workshops in Adobe, iMovie, Microsoft Office, and 3-D  printing.  Sign up on their website to learn a new skill, or stop by to ask a quick question. The STC is a valuable resource overlooked by some students, so make sure to check out their website, and sign up to take a workshop, or get some software help on your own personal devises.

My name is Julia, and I'm currently a freshman at Western Washington University. I love hiking and the outdoors, and drinking way too much tea.