There are so many amazing places in Bellingham to go and eat. Here are a few that are not only super good but they are really close to campus.
- Pho 99 – If you have never had pho before, you have to try it. It’s a Vietnamese noodle soup and its so good. Just be careful because it can be slightly addicting. Pho 99 is located just at the bottom of the hill on Bill Mcdonald Parkway. If pho isn’t your thing, they have many other dishes you can try from.
- Boomers – Not only does Boomers have great burgers and waffle fries, but they are also super cheap. They are located a little further away from campus but this cute diner styled burger joint is worth it.
- Fiamma Burger – A little more expensive than Boomers, but their burgers are so good and very unique. They are almost always busy because they are so popular. Fiamma is located downtown.
- ABCrepes – Also located downtown, ABCrepes serves nothing but crepes! Whether you want something sweet or savory, they will have a crepe for you.
- PizzaTime – They are your classic college town pizza place. PizzaTime has so many different and crazy pizzas as well as all the classics. They also have a bunch of different side you can choose from. Of course you can get delivery and if you say your naked you get a discount!
- D’Anna’s Cafe Italiano – Another one located downtown. D’Anna’s is perfect when you want to get all dressed up and have a fancy date night with your significant other or even a friend! They have some amazing Italian food but they are a little on the pricey side.
- Tokyo House – For the sushi lover’s out there, Tokyo House is a great place to try. They have so many different sushi options and are located just outside of downtown on Garden Street.
- Tadeo’s Mexican ResTaurant – Once again located downtown Bellingham, Tadeo’s is your classic Mexican restaurant. They serve delicious and authentic Mexican food and their salsa is to die for.