A piece of the pie: Bellingham Pizza

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WWU chapter.

Pizza:

One of the most recognized food groups of the college universe. It is in movies, television, magazines, you name it! as the go to “I don’t know what else to eat, but this is amazing” meal of college kids. But finding the best pizza is always a challenge. And of course everyone has their different views on what constitutes a good pizza pie. Bellingham however, sure has the cream of the crop when it comes to these cheesy, saucy, bready pies of goodness. 

Pizza Time is definitely one of the first pizza places that many freshmen try (Besides the dining hall pizza!). They deliver right to your dorm, whether it’s 10 in the morning or 2 in the morning. They even give you a dollar off if you let them know you’re living life au’ natural aka in the nude. Make sure to ask for ranch sauce with their 10 out of 10 cheesy bread. 

McKay’s Taphouse and Pizza. Wow what a brilliant combo! With over 30 beers on tap to pair with either a whole pie or simply a slice of your choce, you can’t go wrong. McKay’s deals out great deals and oftentimes hangs their coupons right on your door. Can’t overestimate the power of great advertising. 

Feeling a little more in the mood for high class pizza? For a little extra money, you can have the delicacies of Goat Mountain Pizza in Downtown Bellingham. Thick, savory crust and all the toppings you can imagine – this pizza place sure does take the cake! Or pie for that matter. 

Bravo! Here is something for sure to spark the flame in any pizza lover. La Fiamma Pizza in downtown Bellingham loves to use their wood fire pizza oven. This creates a smoky, yet tasty flavor within the pizza. Very italian kitchen if you ask me! 

Go ahead. Dig in. We know you want to! 

Kylee Morgan. WWU. 21 years old. Communications and PR enthusiast. WWU Campus Correspondent.