Outfit Staples That Are Crucial to Finals and Dead Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WWU chapter.

Dead Week and Finals are really stressful times for college students, so a lot of the time students can’t be bothered about their attire. It can be a great time to bum out and crack out the sweatpants. But if you believe in the saying “look good, feel good” but still want to be cozy while you’re studying and taking your exams, here are some staples that you’ll love having in this stressful time.

1. Baggy Cardigan

Baggy cardigans are so warm and cozy, but they can also dress up an outfit in an instant! They can make a tshirt and jeans look stylish while making your feel like you’re wrapped up in bed. It’s a perfect piece to study in.

2. Leggings

It seems like such a simple thing to have, but leggings can make your whole entire day better. There’s no need to worry about being squeezed by your skinny jeans, and no need to continuously pull your pants up throughout the day. They’re also so comfortable to sit down in for those hours behind the desk. 

3. Oversized T-shirt

The baggier the better is the motto for finals week attire. Oversized t-shirts are the best because you can always just throw on a long necklace and and your baggy cardigan and hit your studies while looking like you tried really hard on your outfit! 

4. Joggers 

Joggers are just fancy sweatpants. That’s why they’re a must have in your closet for finals if you want to look stylish and put together. They are extremely easy to style up and are just as comfortable as wearing sweatpants.

Good luck on finals, and have fun being the best dressed out of all your peers!