This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WWU chapter.

Here is my Fall playlist! Some are new songs and some have been around for a while. You should check them out!

• __45___ by Bon Iver – I have been loving the new album by Bon Iver, 22, A Million. There are so many amazing and interesting songs on it. __45___ is one of my favorites! 22 (OVER S∞∞N) is also a great song on the album.
  • Ivy by Frank Ocean – If you are a Frank Ocean fan, then you have been waiting you have been waiting years for him to release a new album. And he finally did! There are so many great songs but this one probably has to be my favorite.
  • Winter Song by Sara Bareillis and Ingrid Michaelson – Besides Christmas music, this song really put me in the holiday spirit. The tone of it is just so nice and I love to sing-a-long with it. 
  • Drunk and Hot by Kanye West – I will be honest and say that I am a very big Kanye fan. I love all of his music and have been listening to Graduation a lot recently. This is one of my favorites. I find it to be super catchy. 
  • The District Sleeps Alone Tonight by Birdy – Her voice is so pretty in this song and I love the beat. I haven’t heard many songs by her but I will be definitely looking for more. 
  • If You Want Me by Marketa Irglova and Glen Hansard – This song is on the soundtrack for the movie Once. The two people who sing in this song are the stars of the movie. They not only do they have great chemistry in the movie but you can hear it in the song as well.
  • Me and Your Mama by Childish Gambino – I am so excited for his new album, Awaken, My Love, to come out! This song is super cool and a lot different than the music that he has released in the past but just as good.