This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WWU chapter.

Name: Bryanna Robbins

Age: 20

Hometown: Federal Way, Washington

Relationship Status: In a Relationship

Graduation Date: Class of 2015 Baby! WOO-HOO!

Major: Business administration with a concentration in marketing and a minor in geology 

Q: How Did You choose Your Major?

A: I did Running Start in high school which gave students the opportunity to attended community college for their junior and senior year. My favorite class I took was a geology course about Washington’s natural disasters. I was fascinated by every topic in the class, from volcanoes to landslides and my favorite section was about earthquakes. I was so intrigued by geology that I knew it was something I wanted to learn more about. When I got to Western, I ended up not doing so well in my science classes especially math. I needed a backup plan in case geology wasn’t going to work out. I thought about other things I was passionate about. At the time I was thinking about changing majors, I had just created a Facebook and Pinterest account. I loved both social media sites to the point of addiction…especially Pinterest. The following fall, I changed majors and began taking business courses. I was doing much better in those classes and I also learned that posting on social media sites for companies was an actual job! That’s when I knew I wanted to major in marketing but still pursue a minor in geology, because it rocks! (No pun intended) 

Q: What is your favorite food?

A: It’s a tie between pizza and chocolate ice cream with every chocolate topping; chocolate slices, brownies, fudge, maybe some Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and more! 

Q: What is your favorite fast food chain?

A: Taco Bell! I am always craving nachos or a beefy five layer burrito! They need to build one closer to campus. 

Q: What would you say is your favorite app?

A:  It’s between Candy Crush, Farm Heroes Saga, and the Starbucks app! I think it’s really cool to pay on your phone and see your rewards points build up! By the way…the Starbucks app will allow you to order your drink before you arrive at the store starting in April. 

Q: Are you a cat or dog person?

A: Both!! Currently I am madly in love with Lil Bub and Grumpy Cat. My best friend gave me a 365 day calendar with Grumpy Cat memes on it. As much as I love internet cats, I think I really want a puppy when I graduate from college. Maybe the puppy will have a kitty companion some day!  

Q: What do you love most about WWU?

A: When I think Western, I think about how open and accepting we are as a student body. The students have the freedom to discuss any topic they are passionate about and everyone keeps an open mind about it. Even our physical space on campus is open! You can hangout everywhere on campus and never feel cornered or closed off. We have the Communication Lawn, Red Square, and the San Juan Islands by Parks Hall that loops around the science buildings. It’s a really calm and comforting school environment.

Q: Are you involved in any extracurricular activities?

A: I am currently in the Student Marketing Association. Next quarter, I will be in a dance group and participating in intramural dodge ball. Since it’s my last quarter at WWU I want to make it count! 

Q: Who is your celebrity crush?

A:  Zac Efron! Ever since I laid eyes on him January 20, 2006 (yes that is when High School Musical premiered on Disney Channel) I have been in love! 

Q: What’s your idea of a perfect date?

A:  I am still waiting for it! (Someone please tell my boyfriend…) but I would love a romantic candle lit dinner followed by a walk on the beach. I know it’s something straight out of a romance novel, but I can’t help it. I am a hopeless romantic! 

Q: How would you describe your ideal romantic partner?

A:  Humor and intelligence are pretty obvious across the board. I want him to make me laugh but also challenge me intellectually. My favorite trait though, is someone who is passionate about achieving their life goals. They work really hard in and outside of school because they really want to succeed. So, I think hard workers are sexy!! 

Q: What is something people don’t know about you?

A: I own over 200 Bratz dolls. I loved them as a kid and I thought they were super cute and stylish. If I see some at a garage sale I buy them. My favorite Bratz doll is the vampire guy. He sits next to my Twilight books. 

Q: What are some things still on your Western bucket list?

A: Hike to the top of the Arboretum, go to a concert, and go to Canada with my friends. 

Q: What is your biggest pet peeve?

A: People not coughing into their arm or not pushing in their chairs. 

Q: What is the best job you’ve ever had?

A:  Being an assistant to a special events coordinator at the local community center. We always put on events for Valentine’s Day, Halloween, and Christmas. Its so much fun to see the families who come each year and watch them having a good time. They always end up leaving happy and excited for next year. Plus we go all out with decorations, food, and I work with the most incredible people!  

Q: If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

A: I want to go to the United Kingdom so badly! I have always been fascinated by the cobblestone towns and their humor. If you have seen any of their comedy shows on YouTube they can get away with saying a lot of stuff that we wouldn’t be able to say on American TV. I also love their accents, food and London just looks stunningly beautiful! 

Q: What are three things you couldn’t survive the day without?

A: Food, Social Media and Sleep 

Q: What is your best quality?

A: My charisma! 

Q: Where is your favorite study spot?

A: When I am not in my apartment, I love the Atrium or Academic West. That’s generally where I have been this entire quarter between group meetings and breaks between classes. 

Q: Who are your favorite musical artists?

A: Fall Out Boy, Lady Gaga, Ke$ha, Ellie Goulding, Afrojack, Ed Sheeran, Selena Gomez, Carly Rae Jepesen & DJ Tïesto 

Q: If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?

A: I would want to jump from place to place like Hayden Christianson in Jumper. That would be pretty cool! 

Q: What are you excited for in the future?

A: Having my own place and car, living with my significant other, owning a puppy and traveling!

You can follow Bryanna on Pinterest, Twitter and check out her blog!

Danika is a student at Western Washington University where she is majoring in English Creative Writing and minoring in Writing Studies. She's an avid reader and aspiring young adult/children's literature publisher. Her interests include intramural sports, traveling, Harry Styles, and all things Disneyland. Follow her on twitter or check out her website.