This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WWU chapter.

Name: Anna Warriner

Hometown: Mill Creek, WA

Class Standing: Junior

Major: Dual Endorsed Special and Elementary Education

Expected Graduation: 2018

Q: What is your favorite part about living in Bellingham?A: I love the scenery around Bellingham, especially being so close to the water.

Q: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?A: I’m in love with everything about New Zealand and really hope to go there soon!

Q: Last movie you saw in theaters?A: “Furious 7.”

Q: What is your favorite memory during your time at WWU?A: Too many to choose!

Q: Are you involved in any clubs?A: This is my second year being an officer  for the Hui ‘O Hawaii club.

Q: What’s your dream job?A: 4th or 5th grade teacher.

Q: What do you like to do for fun?A: I love hanging out with friends and doing any outdoor activities in the sun.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?A: Miguel, Jhene Aiko, Wale.

Q: Describe your dream first date.A: I love to do anything fun and competitive like bowling or mini golf.

Q: What’s something most people don’t know about you?A: I was born in Oahu, HI.

Q: Favorite TV shows?A: “Walking Dead,” “Criminal minds” and “Friends.”

Q: If you could only eat 3 things for the rest of your life, what would they be?A:  Avocadoes, Fettucine Alfredo and Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Q: Favorite sport?A: My favorite sport to play would be basketball, but my favorite sports to watch would be football or baseball.

Q: What’s your biggest pet peeve?A: I’m not a huge fan of repeating myself.

Q: Favorite animal?A: Sea Otter

Q: Where do you see yourself after college?A: I’m planning on working with Teach for America in Hawaii for a year or two, then continuing on to an elementary class of my own.

Q: Do you have a piece of advice for incoming freshman?A: Put yourself out there and try new things. It may seem cheesy or scary, but it really pays off in the end!

I am a junior at Western Washington University majoring in Communication Studies and minoring in Psychology. I am a country music addict, a Seahawks fan, a lover of animals, & I enjoy travelling.