This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WWU chapter.

Name: Alexa Brewster

Age: 23

Hometown: Whidbey Island, Washington

Major: Communication Studies

Minor: Business Administration

Expected Graduation: August 2015

Relationship Status: Single

Q: What is your favorite thing about Western?A: The campus is gorgeous and the people are so friendly! I’ve made at least one good friend in every class I’ve taken at WWU.

Q: If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?A: New Zealand. I’ve dabbled in European traveling but want to see somewhere completely different but equally beautiful. But I’m also dying to explore Greece!

Q: Favorite show to binge watch?A: Sons of Anarchy, New Girl, or True Blood.  

Q: Who is your celebrity crush?A: Always and forever Paul Walker.

Q: What are some of your hobbies?A: I love going on walks. Throwing the ball around for my dog. Bonfires. Quality time with family and friends is always at the top of the list. Movie nights. Getting outside and being active, whether it’s throwing a football around or inner tubing. Going on random drives to nowhere. Oh! And I’m obsessed with game nights.

Q: You’re stuck on a deserted island and only have 3 things. What are they?A: Some type of water filter thing. A variety packet of seeds to plant and grow my own food and a cute guy that knows all about survival skills.  

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?A: I struggle so much with this question! I don’t know my artists super well; I just know their songs. But in middle school I was obsessed with Gwen Stefani and 50 Cent… yeah…

Q: What are your post-grad plans?A: To have fun and somehow make money at the same time.

Q: What’s something from your bucket list?A: To save someone’s life.

Q: All-time favorite food?A: Mac & Cheese.

Q: Advice for incoming freshman?A: Yore going to get stressed and freak out. Just remember that everything will work out because it always does. It’s okay to skip class every once and awhile, just don’t make a habit of it. After college you can’t really be young and dumb anymore, so get it out of your system now but still pass your classes.

Q: What is your favorite movie?A: I’m a pretty big movie fan, so this is tough. It’s a tie between The Princess Bride, The Fast and the Furious and Forest Gump.

Q: Cats or dogs?A: Dogs, 100%

Q: What’s something most people don’t know about you?A: I have duel citizenship to the US and the UK.

Q: Best restaurant in Bellingham?A: Mambo Italiano, Avenue Bread or Jalapenos!

Q: What is your life motto or a quote to live by?A: If I’m going to be a mess, I might as well be a hot mess.

I am a junior at Western Washington University majoring in Communication Studies and minoring in Psychology. I am a country music addict, a Seahawks fan, a lover of animals, & I enjoy travelling.