9 Songs You Should Add to Your Spring Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WWU chapter.

I love making new playlists, especially since I am always updating my music library. Pretty much every month I make at least one. Here are a few songs that I have been really enjoying on my current playlist. 

1. Leon Bridges – Daisy Mae 

Leon Bridges has become quite popular recently and I really enjoy this song on his album titled Coming Home. I think this is such a sweet song and I love singing along to it. 

2. Bon Iver – Woods 

I went on a road trip for spring break with a couple of friends and we listened to Bon Iver almost non-stop. This was one of my favorites for sure. I think it is such an interesting song, the way Bon Iver uses an auto-tuner is very cool. 

3. Felly – Horchata (Waves) 

This song gets me so pumped for summer. I always think of sitting on the beach and laying in the sun when I listen to this song.

4. Hozier – Jackie and Wilson 

Hozier has been one of my favorite artists for a while and I have really been digging this song by him recently. It’s such a nice song and it really makes me feel like listening to old blues-y music.

5. Jack Johnson – No Other Way 

Jack Johnson is hands down my favorite artist of all time. There is no doubt that at least one of his songs will always be on my playlist. He is just to calming to listen to and I never get sick of his songs. 

6. Bahamas – Never Again 

I first discovered Bahamas when he was one of the openers for a Jack Johnson concert I went to a few years ago. He is a little more rocky and so I love listening to him when I am feeling energetic. But he also has some very sweet songs that are fun to listen to. 

7. Twenty One Pilots – Ride 

I don’t listen to the radio very often but I am glad I turned it on because I discovered this song. I love turning this song up super loud in the car and singing along with it.

8. Hiatus Kaiyote – The Lung 

One of my favorite things is discovering new artists, especially ones that aren’t super known. My friend played this song and I instantly fell in love. It’s so catchy but it is also quite different than a lot of songs you generally hear all the time. 

9. Rocky Votolato – White Daisy Passing 

Another very sweet song, this song reminds me of good things and makes me happy. It’s such a great song to listen to any time of day. 

Hopefully you will enjoy some of these songs as much as I do and add them to your spring playlist!