5 Coffee Places Worth Going Off-Campus For

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WWU chapter.

As the school year starts up again, the need for caffeine goes up exponentially. Instead of just hitting Starbuck on campus before starting your study routine try one of these great off campus options.

1. Black Drop Coffee House

Black Drop offers a great atmosphere and a mocha that is to die for in Bellingham’s caffeine city.

Located at: 300 W Champion St

2.Village Books

Village Books, along with being a three story bookstore, has a great coffee bar on its top floor amidst its fiction section, with a great view of the bay.

Located at: 1200 11th St

3. Lettered Streets Coffeehouse

Lettered Streets Coffeehouse is a little past downtown and worth the trip for the great coffee and the friendly fish.

Located at: 1001 Dupont St

4. Mount Bakery Fairhaven

Mount Bakery is tucked in a little strip mall in Fairhaven and their pastries make you want to make the trek every day.

Located at: 1217 Harris Ave

5. Caffe Adagio

Caffe Adagio is conveniently located downtown; full of tables to get some homework done at and their coffee is fantastic!

Located at: 1435 Railroad Ave

Crazy, blonde, Lord of the Rings enthusiast, creative writing major from Western Washignton University.
Kylee Morgan. WWU. 21 years old. Communications and PR enthusiast. WWU Campus Correspondent.