What You Can Win with the HC Summer Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

Hey, Collegiettes! This is an extremely exciting time of the year! It’s almost summer break and Her Campus WVWC has a survival kit giveaway coming up to send you off the right way! This Summer Survival Kit is paced full of all the things you might not think you need for the summer, but you definitely do! Read on to find out some of the awesome things you can get!

Secret – Secret Solid Cool Waterlily

The secret is out! A new product line is coming our way this summer, Secret’s new Fresh line, which comes in 11 different fragrances, stays fresh for 48 hours and you can find one in this summer survival kit! This Cool Waterlily scented deodorant won’t let you down when you need to stay fresh at an all-day festival or hike! Find more info about other scents from this new line at http://secret.com/en-us.

Summer’s Eve – Simply Summer’s Eve Gentle Foaming Wash & Simply Summer’s Eve Cleansing Cloths

We love Summer’s Eve products for the less is more style, and their new line is no exception! These products help maintain a natural pH, have simple ingredients, and are completely free from harsh chemical. In this kit, you’ll find two products from the new line! The first product, a gentle foaming wash, is sure to be your new best friend in the shower. Not only does it smell great, it also gets you clean and fresh within a matter of moments. The other product, cleansing cloths, will be the item you always have in your purse! These cloths are extremely convenient and help to clean off any odor-causing bacteria whether you’re laying out at the beach or after a bike ride! These #SimplySummersEve products have been gynecologist-tested, are hypoallergenic, and safe for everyday use!

Penguin Random House – White Fur by Jardine Libaire

One of the best things about summer is being able to relax and read a good story. With this survival kit, you’ll get a copy of #WhiteFur. Kick-back and fall into the glitz and grit of 1980s New York City while reading about a stunning star-crossed love story.

Steripod – Steripod Toothbrush Protector

Thinking about traveling or camping this summer? If so, this product is an absolute must have! This toothbrush protector is a pod that creates a safe environment for your toothbrush, it shields your brush from airborne and cross contamination. This product uses thymol, which is used in many mouthwashes and oral antiseptics, to release vapors that protects your tooth brush. The convenience of the protector is great, and it lasts up to 3 months. If you get this survival kit you’ll be living #ThePodLife and keeping your toothbrush bacteria free!

Essence Cosmetics – Eyebrow Designer

Not only does our summer survival kit have you staying fresh and well-read, we have another product that is sure to make your eyes pop! This eyebrow designer from @EssenceMakeup is a combo product, an eyebrow pencil and brush all in one! The design makes it easy to blend and comb, allowing you to achieve an effortless look. Although this brand is up-and-coming, it’s one we’re sure to love! Great products and cruelty free! What more could we want?

Be sure to be on the lookout for the giveaway for this amazing kit! Packed with the essentials to have a great summer, you don’t want to miss this! For details on the giveaway, find us on Facebook at “Her Campus WVWC,” and on Twitter/Instagram @HerCampusWVWC! Have a great summer!

Just a small town girl living in an even smaller college town. I'm an Accounting major at WVWC in hopes of someday going to law school. I enjoy coffee, jumping in puddles, & petting the locals' dogs when they take them for walks on campus.