A Stocking Full of Goodies Sure to Get You in the Holiday Spirit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

It’s that time of the year again, collegiettes! Halls are being decked, delicious goodies are being baked, presents are being wrapped—the list goes on. But for many of us, this time of year doesn’t being merriness or cheer. It brings something much less jolly: finals.

But hey, just because you’re drowning in a sea of highlighted notes, textbooks and caffeinated beverages doesn’t mean you have to be a total Grinch. In fact, taking a break from all that cramming with a few yuletide festivities might actually do your frazzled brain some good.

At Her Campus WVWC, we’re here to make sure that this holiday season is fierce, fabulous and festive for college women everywhere! Just follow these tips and you’ll be out the door to your bestie’s ugly Christmas sweater party—and still have plenty of time to study when you get back!

1. Get ready to GLOW with Leaders Cosmetics

What better way to get yourself in the Christmas spirit than by treating yourself to a facial? Leaders Cosmetics has a variety of face masks to give you that gorgeous holiday glow. With this 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-pollution Mask, you can purify and detox all of those pollutants your skin has to endure on a daily basis and put your best face forward. An added bonus? These masks make your skin look great and feel great!

2. Unwind with Book of the Month Club and Yogi Tea

While you’re letting your mask work its magic, settle in with a good book and a hot cup of tea. And what better combination than the delicious (and super healthy) Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy blend from Yogi Tea and Jade Chang’s The Wangs vs. the World from Book of the Month Club?

3. Be Merry and Bright with Rimmel London

After you’ve given yourself some R&R, it’s time to get ready for some fa la la la FUN! These products from Rimmel London are sure to add some sparkle to your favorite holiday look so you can be the life of any party.

• Natural Bronzer. Start off your look with this shimmery bronzer. It’s super blendable—which is especially nice for those of us who are still contouring novices—and it gives you that just-kissed-under-the-mistletoe glow! 
  • Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner. With this easy-glide gel tip, you can go as bold or minimal as you please! Create a sultry cat-eye in one simple stroke, or simply  emphasize your lash line to make your eyes pop. And the best part? You won’t have to worry about your makeup running whenever you join your girls for an “All I Want for Christmas is You” jam session.
  • Scandaleyes Original Mascara. Save yourself some time by ditching those falsies—because this mascara packs a big punch! With only one coat, Scandaleyes lengthens and volumizes your lashes while keeping them soft and pliable.
  • Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour. Oh, it’s kiss-proof alright. It’s everything-proof. These gorgeous lip creams can even withstand all those late-night holiday cookie binges. And you’ll still look just as fabulous and polished even after you’ve scarfed down five snickerdoodles (not that I’ve done that, of course).

And there you have it! Have yourself a merry little Christmas, collegiette—and be sure to treat yourself to some of these goodies to help you keep your sanity (and your holiday spirit) during finals week! 

Maty recently graduated Summa Cum Laude from West Virginia Wesleyan College (WVWC), and she couldn’t be more excited to return to the Her Campus family as a member of the Community Team.  Maty’s passion for writing has guided her through most of her adult life, and it eventually brought her to to the Her Campus Chapter Network as a Style Blogger for Her Campus WVWC. Maty would go on to become Campus Correspondent of her chapter, as well as an intern for Her Campus National and a Chapter Advisor.  Through her different roles at HC, Maty quickly fell in love with the mission and purpose of the Her Campus Chapter Network—and in her new role, Maty has the rare and coveted opportunity to do what she loves on a daily basis by working with a growing network of 360+ college chapters.    When Maty isn’t at the office, she’s usually out exploring, cooking some random recipe she found on Pinterest, or cuddling with her adorable corgi, Winnie.  Follow Maty on Twitter and Instagram !