Start Your Spring With Another Her Campus Giveaway!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

Her Campus WVWC is back with another giveaway and a movie night raffle for a new Vera Bradley tote! This spring, we’re all about giving you the best products to make it through the semester and on to summer break. Join us at 8 p.m. on Saturday, April 2 in Hyma Auditorium for our #GirlBoss showing of Legally Blonde and on our social media pages to win some of these awesome products!

TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and Shampoo

Don’t let the end of the semester stress keep you from taking great care of yourself! Use TRESemmé pre-wash conditioner and shampoo to soften and protect your hair while giving it great volume.

Vera Bradley Zip ID Case in Concerto

This is a campus staple for any collegiette! This fashionable case can be used for your swipe card, driver’s license or other form of ID. Plus, you can strut to class like the stylish lady boss you are!     

AZO Cranberry Gummies

Not only are these gummies yummy, they help keep you healthy! Two AZO gummies are equal to a 10-ounce glass of cranberry juice. Snack on these to keep your body at its best.

Brappz Straps

Missing a strap? Don’t worry about it because Brappz straps can replace or attach to any strapless bra, tank top or swimsuit! Plus, they’re functional and fashionable!

CEA Hand Sanitizer

Avoid getting the infamous Wesleyan Plague by stocking up on hand sanitizer. Thanks to CEA study abroad organization, you can win some more for your stash!

Be sure to buy a raffle ticket in order to win the Vera Bradley tote and participate in our social media giveaway by following us on Twitter @HerCampusWVWC and Instagram @hercampus_wvwc. May the odds be ever in your favor!

Just a small town girl living in an even smaller college town. I'm an Accounting major at WVWC in hopes of someday going to law school. I enjoy coffee, jumping in puddles, & petting the locals' dogs when they take them for walks on campus.