Sheetz Staples: What to Buy on Your Next Midnight Sheetz Run

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

A college student’s diet includes two dinners. The first is during the time when people typically eat dinner, around 6 or 7 p.m. The second is around midnight, when you’re still trying to finish homework or are just binge-watching Netflix in bed. The options for second dinner are minimal here in Buckhannon. But when nowhere else is open, Sheetz is there to save you from eating Ramen for the third time that day. Here are some of my recommendations for your next midnight Sheetz run!

1. Mac and Cheese Bites

Mac and cheese doesn’t get much better, right? Wrong. Fried into bite size triangles is the best way to eat it.

2. Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie

When Cat’s Claw isn’t open for your smoothie fix, I recommend getting a strawberry lemonade smoothie from Sheetz.

3. Sausage, Egg and Cheese Flatbread

Breakfast at midnight? Why not?

4. Mozzarella Sticks

Again with the fried food…we just can’t get enough.

5. Frozen Hot Chocolate

Now that it’s starting to warm up, enjoy your favorite hot beverage- frozen.

6. Popcorn Chicken

You can never go wrong with popcorn chicken and boom-boom sauce. Ever.

7. Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels

To satisfy your sweet tooth, try a cinnamon sugar pretzel. Nom nom nom.

So the next time you’re out on a midnight Sheetz run, be sure to try one of these. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.

Just a small town girl living in an even smaller college town. I'm an Accounting major at WVWC in hopes of someday going to law school. I enjoy coffee, jumping in puddles, & petting the locals' dogs when they take them for walks on campus.