RLCG: Is it possible to “fix” a guy?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

RLCG: is it possible to “fix a guy” ? Can you make a bad guy, husband material?

Why fix something that is not broken? The only one who can change a man is the man himself. No woman can change a man. However, a woman can show the man that, with her, his life is that much better. It’ll make him think: ” I can not live without her.”

A man won’t be husband material till he finds a woman worth being husband material with, or when he is ready to become a husband.

Most woman think that the “bad boys” are the boys who they can change into their perfect man… You can not change a boy into a man. If you are giving a guy attention that he wants, but that attention is mistaken as just flirting, complimenting, or clinginess, that can back fire on you and make him think he has no room for improvement.

Why change a bad guy into a good guy, if there they good guys already in the works who would treat you like a queen?

It’s a simple equation:

Bad guys = bad relationships Good guys = good relationships

Yes, yes, I know, ” Not all good/bad guys will equal to good/bad relationships”. This is true, but you have a better chance of finding a good guy then changing a bad guy into a good guy who will treat you the way you are meant to be treated like , a queen.

Junior at WVWC Football player Education Major WVWC Ambassador Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity 20 years old
A public relations major with a passion for social media, the arts, and all things Disney, writer Corinne Weaver hopes to bring some Her Campus flare to WVWC. Weaver performs with the WVWC Theatre and Dance department, is a sister of Alpha Delta Pi, and interned at the National Aquarium in the Summer of '14! This Co-Editor-In-Chief will always love her close-knit hometown of Oakland, Maryland, but looks forward to opportunities to branch out in the future. Follow her @CorinneWeaver4 on Twitter and Instagram!