RLCG Charles: How do I get a guy to like me without making it seem like I am “desperate?” – Clueless

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

Dear Clueless,

When it comes down to guys, there are a couple things you need to know. There are certain things you should do to have a chance with a guy. However, there are things you should not do so your chance will not be a “waste of your time and energy.”

First: Things you should do.

1) Let him win you over! (that way you can be sure that to him, your more than just a “hit and run”).

2) Make sure he knows you are interested (if and only if he is interested in you the same or even more).

3) Show him the real you. Don’t be afraid of letting go and showing him who you really are (if he can not accept the real you then he is not worth your time).

Second: The things you should not do.

1) Do not come across as easy, desperate, needy, fake, spoiled, drama queen, and the last one, do not come across as if you have more boobs and butt then you do brains (yeah, guys like boobs and butt, but have some respect for yourself, because give it if you don’t show it yourself).

2) Do not act like someone you are not. Don’t try to impress a guy by changing who you are as an individual.

Third: Things that you should not do so your chance will not be a “waste of your time and energy.”

1) Don’t go after a guy you know isn’t going to treat you like a queen.

2) If the guy has made it known he is trying to “hit it and quit it” then bounce!

3) If he doesn’t respect you and like you for who you are, girl, don’t even waste your time and energy!

Remember this: The best way to get the guy that’s right for you is simple. Just be you. I promise.

RLCG Charles

Junior at WVWC Football player Education Major WVWC Ambassador Alpha Sigma Phi Fraternity 20 years old
West Virginia Wesleyan College, English Writing and Communications major.