tyler nix Pw5uvsFcGF4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
tyler nix Pw5uvsFcGF4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Life > Experiences

An Open Letter to My Long Distance Best Friend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

Long Distance Best Friend,

Thank you! You may live over a thousand miles away from me but there is no doubt you have been there for me no matter what. Thank you for always being up for a FaceTime call no matter what time of the day it is. Thank you for making our visits so special because we don’t get to see each other as often as either of us would like. I believe that not being able to see each other as much makes the visits so much more special. Thank you most of all for being like a sister to me even with living so far away.

The way you have always been there for me has truly made it feel as if you have been right by my side all these years. It’s hard to believe that we can go forever without talking, but then pick back up right where we left off. I want you to know that you will forever hold a special place in my heart and that no matter the distance I know that we will forever be close. Thank you again for always being there for me no matter what the circumstance may be.

Know that I am always here for you too and that soon we will see each other again. I can’t wait. Love you!

Love,

Your Long Distance Best Friend

WVWC 2022 Exercise Science Major I enjoy photography and the outdoors