Jared Gordon-Martin

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

Name: Jared Gordon-Martin Year: Freshman Major: Athletic Training Hometown: Tampa, Florida Activities: Tennis, Soccer, Gym, CrossFit Relationship: Single Celeb Crush: Adriana Lima Turn Ons: Giirls who show some sophistication, easy to start a convo with or talk bs to, is athletic or into fitness, flirts but doesn’t over do it. Turn Offs: A girl that is too forward, suppresses herself from life,s experiences both good and bad Pick up line: None, never had to use any if I’m goofy then I’m goofy so be it Words to describe yourself: Outgoing, really energetic, and easy to talk to Favorite Movie: None, it just needs to be good Hidden Talent: If I told ya I’d have to kill ya. Ideal Dream Girl: Bikini mode or fitness model, duhhhh haha! Ideal Date: Go to a race track and drive some fast cars, then dinner by the beach or right on the water, followed with some reggae music/ dancing and a nice walk on the sand Favorite Place: Forever and always Jamaica, my birthplace. Pet Peeves: when you have that one friend that always flakes out on plans. Dream Job: working for celebrities/top professional teams or Olympic athletes as an AT or Physical therapist

Jared is a dream guy that almost every girl would want. He likes to stay and shape and ladies he is easy to talk to making him an excellent listener. Keep your eyes open and your drool in your mouth as you watch for Jared around campus.

Junior at WVWC, Psychology Major, Alpha Gamma Delta Sister.
A public relations major with a passion for social media, the arts, and all things Disney, writer Corinne Weaver hopes to bring some Her Campus flare to WVWC. Weaver performs with the WVWC Theatre and Dance department, is a sister of Alpha Delta Pi, and interned at the National Aquarium in the Summer of '14! This Co-Editor-In-Chief will always love her close-knit hometown of Oakland, Maryland, but looks forward to opportunities to branch out in the future. Follow her @CorinneWeaver4 on Twitter and Instagram!