This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

Name: Jamale (Jamel) Myrick Year: Sophomore Major: Business Management Hometown: Baltimore, Maryland Activities: Football Relationship: Taken

What are some of your personal values? Honesty and trust Celeb Crush: Hannah Montana What is your best feature that wins over the ladies? My overall appearance Turn Ons: long massages, nice beach bodies, playing a sport, pony tails, long hair, pretty eyes, beautiful smile. Turn Offs: liars, bad breathe, being late, no senses of humor Pick up line: you better shut up before I get your number

Three words to describe yourself: honest, independent, trust worthy Favorite Movie: the new 300 Hidden Talent: sewing Ideal Dream Girl: “My ideal dream girl would be a girl who loves to have fun but at the same time is trust worthy and honest with me she needs to like the things I like as far as video games and sports, she has to like to work out somewhat. She needs to have morals and wants something out of life, she needs to be the type to never quit. She also needs to be a best friend to me and we must establish a healthy friendship being able to tell each other anything no matter what it is.” Ideal Date: “My ideal date would be something fun but romantic, we could go to a dinner then we could go to an arcade or something.” Favorite Place: the football field Pet Peeves: don’t touch my face Dream Job: CEO of a shoe company like Jordan

Jamale is newly taken, and his girlfriend sounds like a lucky lady! What a catch!

Junior at WVWC, Psychology Major, Alpha Gamma Delta Sister.
A public relations major with a passion for social media, the arts, and all things Disney, writer Corinne Weaver hopes to bring some Her Campus flare to WVWC. Weaver performs with the WVWC Theatre and Dance department, is a sister of Alpha Delta Pi, and interned at the National Aquarium in the Summer of '14! This Co-Editor-In-Chief will always love her close-knit hometown of Oakland, Maryland, but looks forward to opportunities to branch out in the future. Follow her @CorinneWeaver4 on Twitter and Instagram!