It’s Fall, Y’all!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at WVWC chapter.

Ahhh, it’s that time of the year again. The leaves are changing color; each one crunches as people walk over it in cute booties. The sun is setting early in shades of orange and purple. The mornings are chillier and awaken with the dew on the grass. The whole atmosphere changes as the new season is beginning. Fall is here, my friends.

What is your favorite part of fall? Some choose the weather. These people describe the change in colder temperature and rainy days. Other answers will encompass the looks of nature—how the leaves change color as the trees become bare. Although these answers are not wrong and are huge factors of what makes fall the season it is, my favorite part of this season is the change in clothing trends.

Suddenly, the short shorts and sandals of summer become leggings paired with oversized sweaters and a pair of booties. This is the real win of fall. Having a not-so-slender body (speaking from my own perspective) allows these types of girls to be trendy and cute without being self-conscious about whether or not they can rock the crop top with the high waisted shorts. These problems are not as escalated when one can throw on a big sweater or cardigan with her outfit. Not only is it a better feeling, but it’s also super comfy.

No matter who you are, fall has some type of meaning to you as a person. Whether this experience is a good or bad one, I hope it treats you well as we continue the end of 2018. Now go put on some leggings, and grab a pumpkin spice coffee. Its Fall, ya’ll!